The benefits of affiliation for all Affiliated Clubs are as follows:
1. The right to appoint a Delegate to vote at general meetings in accordance with Article 22.
2. The right to receive* one notice per club of each general meeting .
3. The right to receive one copy of each issue of The Sword published each year.
4. The right to enter any competition which as a condition of entry requires that competing clubs are affiliated to the Association.
5. The right for Members of the club to enter any competition which as a condition of entry requires that the individuals competing are Members of an Affiliated Club.
6. The right to receive insurance for public liability on the terms of the Association’s block public liability policy which shall be agreed by the Directors in their sole discretion from time to time.
*as defined in the Articles