Everything that you need to know about the UK’s national governing body for the Olympic sport of fencing.
- A new vision for the sport underpinned by strong values
- Our vision to become the World’s most successful fencing community
- Our mission to enable people to start, stay and succeed in fencing
- 100,000 fencers in the UK
- We’re transforming the sport as a grassroots level
- We’re delivering on the global stage
- We’re small and flexible, able to tailor unique solutions for each of our partners
- Commercially clean and creatively untapped
- Indisputably distinctive
- An opportunity to engage, clients, colleagues and communities – opportunities like no other
Everything that you need to know about fencing.
- A sport of speed, skill and strategy
- One of four sports to feature at every modern Olympic Games
- Three weapons – epee, foil and sabre
- Gender equality
- A truly unique and dynamic community
- Resonance in popular culture
- Cross-generational appeal
- A timeless world of honour, excellence and endeavour
- The only Olympic sport involving swords
For more information or to express an interest in backing British Fencing please contact email@example.com.