04/09/2012- Latest News

All fencers competing in the European Cadet Circuit events will now be required to have an annual licence before they can be entered.

These cost £10 and can be obtained through Head Office,  paying preferably by credit card.

Referees also need to have a licence.

The application form can be found here


Join the conversation. Share your stories using #BritishFencing on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram

Our Partners

  • Our Partners