This is the official Standing Committee of British Fencing for all refereeing matters, with responsibilities to the Grow Director and CEO and to the Board to advise on and help deliver on the following (in liaison as appropriate with other BF Standing Committees):-
– developing the number and quality of referees in the UK
– selection, training and assessment of referees;
– referees’ code of conduct;
– monitor and advise on international developments and policies affecting referees and refereeing –
– appointment of selectors to select referees as required.
If you would like to serve on this committee please contact Graham Paul the acting chair before 26th August, either by email or telephone: 07968 066710
Sign up to receive regular highlights from the exciting world of fencing - celebrating the best of our unique and inspiring community