1. Please ensure you have read the BF Awards 2019-2020 information document, including the criteria for all award categories, as it is the criteria for each category which the independent panel will judge the nominations against.
The criteria can be found here
2. You must be a member of BF and submit your membership number along with contact details with your nomination(s). This will enable BF to contact you, if further information is required regarding your nomination(s).
Nominations by non BF members will not be considered.
3. All nominees must hold a valid BF membership, you will be asked for nominees BF number and contact information when completing the nomination form. Nominees may be contacted by BF for further information regarding their nomination, and to ask whether they would like to be considered for the awards.
4. You are not limited to the number of categories in which you can nominate, however only one nomination per category is allowed, per BF member.
5. Any incomplete nominations will be deemed invalid and will not considered by the panel.
6. Winner’s of the awards will be decided by an independent panel. Panelists who may not come from a fencing background, therefore please do not assume any prior knowledge of the person you are nominating and ensure you include as much information as is relevant to the nomination.
If you have any queries regarding the awards or the nomination process, please contact [email protected]
Activate your free, 90 day membership to British Fencing today. Membership insures you to fence at any British Fencing club.
Does your organisation want to bring fencing to your community? Explore our core coach course, no experience required.
Sign up to receive regular highlights from the exciting world of fencing - celebrating the best of our unique and inspiring community