The University of Leicester Fencing Club is looking for a BF registered coach.
From University of Leicester:
University of Leicester are recruiting a passionate, enthusiastic, and committed individual to develop our student individual player’s skills in preparation to compete in the BUCS (British Universities and College’s Sport) league and cup competitions.
– Organising and delivering high quality training sessions
– Working in partnership with other coaching staff
– Committing to develop Club members of varying abilities
– Taking responsibility for health and safety in all aspects of club activity
– Availability to attend Tuesday evening and/or Sunday training sessions
– A minimum UKCC accredited Level 2 Coaching Qualification or equivalent
– Empathy of working within a student environment
Rates of Pay:
– Competitive hourly rate for a coaching role within the HE sector
If you are interested in this role and would like to enquire further, please email the club
[email protected] detailing your coaching experience and why you would like to apply.
Don’t miss the latest news. Subscribe to our weekly summary email, The Fencing Digest, featuring the previous week’s latest news and announcements. Sign up here.
Sign up to receive regular highlights from the exciting world of fencing - celebrating the best of our unique and inspiring community