Level 3 Referee Examiners
- An examiner must hold a level 4, or FIE, refereeing license
- An examiner must be active and refereeing at a level in accordance with their license
- Active is to be defined as refereeing at least four events at the level of their license per year
- An examiner must have attended the examiner’s seminar and will be listed in black once they have.
- The Level 3 assessment process is to be conducted using two examiners from Category 1 or one from each category.
- The ongoing Level 3 practical assessment process can be conducted by one examiner from Category 1, but the same examiner cannot repeat solo assessments, not be from the same club.
- There must be one observational pass at a BF event with two observers per calendar year if the practical assessments take place over two years.
Category 1 Examiners (active FIE referees)- updated 20.10.2021
- Luke Deamer (F)
- Pat Jennings (S)
- Sam McLellan (S)
- Nick Payne (F &E)
- Jennifer Sancroft (S)
- Mike Selig (S)
- Adrian Speakman (F,E & S) (Chair of working Group)
- Sarah Steacy (E)
To be appointed subject to attending an examiners seminar
- Daniel Hazelwood (F, E) to attend seminar
Category 2 Examiner (alphabetical order)
- Paul Abrahams (F)
- Pat Casey (E)
- Lynne Melia (F&E)
To be appointed subject to attending an examiners seminar:
- Chris Farren (E,S)
- Mavis Thornton (F & E)
- Mike Thornton (F,E & S)
Category 2 examiners with lapsed FIE referee qualifications can request to be re-assessed for suitability to act as a Category 1 examiner, however for any exam at least 1 examiner must have a current FIE referee qualification.