Membership Terms and Conditions
For the full Membership Terms and Conditions please click here.
Important Points to Note:
Membership of British Fencing includes membership of your Home Nation Association. 40% of your membership fee goes to your Home Nation Association. Whilst the services that you get from each organisation will differ there are basic principles that BF and all the Home Nations have in common as follows:
For all membership types excluding free and/or any 90-day memberships:
- Annual Membership Term – Unless explicitly stated membership is for a period of 12 months. It is payable in advance.
- Non-Refundable – All membership payments made are non-refundable.
- Rolling Membership – Membership operates on a rolling basis.
- Late Renewal Payments – Late payment of renewals will be back-dated to the original renewal date of your membership.
- Cancellations (Non-Auto Renewal) – If you are not on auto-renewal you can cancel your membership at any time, or let the membership expire. You will not be eligible to purchase a new membership for 9 months. You will be eligible to renew your membership within 9 months, however renewal dates will be back-dated.
- Cancellations (Auto Renewal) – If you wish to cancel a membership and you have selected to pay via Auto-Renewal or Direct Debit, it is your responsibility as the bill payer to make the cancellation before your next renewal date. You can do this from within your membership profile by accessing the membership form and clicking ‘Cancel Auto-Renewal’.
If you need help cancelling your auto-renewal prior to the renewal date, please click on support within the membership platform and contact us.
If you select the discounted auto-renewal rate and then cancel within 12- month period you will be liable for the additional 10% fee.
To reactivate your membership after a break of 9 months of more please click here, to change your region please click here or to change your primary email please click here.
More Membership Information (including types and prices) click here.